Awash under Pressure cleaning provides a wide range of Paint Stripping surfaces without damaging it. We use a combination of efficient techniques for Outdoor Paint Stripping from the parking lot, footpaths, roads, and everywhere else where these paint or road line are no more required.
All jobs are undertaken with precision & care, with 20 years’ experience in the business.
We are Paint Stripping Specialist in Melbourne, Also offer Pressure cleaning, Graffiti Removal, Fire & Smoke damage cleaning and Insurance cleaning
Paint Stripping services for
- Building Facade Cleaning and Sealing
- Anti Graffiti Coatings
- Cleaning of Heritage & Heritage Sandstone buildings
- Specialised pressure cleaning methods and chemicals
- Smoke and Fire Stained Building and Insurance Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal & Anti Graffiti Coatings
- Paint stripping Melbourne of Building Exteriors- Fences, wall etc
- Line marking removal on car parks & roads
- Difficult Access No Problem
We have devised in conjunction with our local chemical supplier, a highly efficient paint stripper that completes the job methodically & in a timely manner.
Paint Stripping process involves:
- All surfaces must be dry to achieve the desired result
- Paint stripper is applied with either an airless spray gun or by hand (brush) on smaller jobs
- It is then left for the required time,which varies, depending on factors such as outside air temperature & type of paint being removed
- Once the paint is bubbling, it is then gently pressure cleaned with boiling hot water from our custom-builtIndustrial scale truck mounted unit
Generally, the process will be repeated, once the area is dry, to take off further layers or remnant stubborn paint
All runoff & debris is harnessed & collected according to EPA requirements.
Health & safety of not only the public is paramount.All working areas are cordoned off with
- Safety cones
- Safety tape
- Further staff to keep foot traffic at bay.
All necessary personal protective equipment is mandatory for Paint Stripping-
- Wet weather overalls,
- Water proof steel capped boots
- Ear muffs